On 14 Apr 2004 Rankin, SE (Stephen) wrote:

> Tentatively - we should freeze (bug fixes only allowed) the classic and Java
> stuff now (or by the end of the week). We should aim for a release date of
> Friday 14 May.

We'll rsync /stardev here Monday morning our time (Monday evening UK time) and
give things a thorough thrashing through with ORAC-DR. Are there any major
changes I should be looking out for? I know AST has been undergoing fairly
constant development, but are there any major (or minor, even) changes to KAPPA,
FIGARO, CCDPACK, and POLPACK that I should be aware of?

Cheers,
 Brad.