I agree with Elizabeth - inprinciple yes to the post-its. In practice
however this is unlikely to be an issue. It would be a very rare co-
incidence for a suitable enquiry to be matched to the subject of the notes
whilst they existed, and most would have a very short retention period.
They would normally class as 'records' which do not have to be kept under
an SOP - see e.g. para 1.7.2 of the Records Management Retention
Guidelines for Local Authorities.

Even if serendipity struck I would argue that you can still delete (i.e.
throw in the bin) the post-its under s1(4) FOI in most cases.

If the information in the notes is captured in another system as might
well happen after a public consultation session, that would be a different
matter.

I am certainly not going to worry too much about capturing ephemera like
this.

Incidentally the SOP also in principle covers drafts which are referred to
elsewhere in this thread, although in my view at some stage a daft may
achieve a status where it needs to be kept longer as part of the evidence
of a decision making process - there is a difference for example between
an early working draft and a later draft of the same document which goes
to formal public consultation.