I wrote for help re Pt with diagnosed Chronic Pain Syndrome some time ago.  Her atrophy turned out to be a result of Brachial Plexus Damage.  She still has a fair amount of pain that I fail to understand could it be due to the fore mentioned problem or some thing else?  Is there any Physio for BPD beyond encouragement to do passive/active assisted movement.How best to treat the Neuritis which is from the scapula,shoulder to the hand?
This case was a fall with arm stretched forward and loaded case in hand resulting in a Colles fracture