Dear Mark
In the outpatient dept I work in we have 30min appointment times generally.
Paricularly for first assessments of back and neck problems,  I find this
time too short to do the job properly, but workload pressure makes booking a
double slot for this almost impossible. I hear of other depts that only have
20min slots and do wonder how treatment and record keeping can be done to a
good standard.
Anne