Said to have been living in the time of St Genevieve of Paris, saint Aude (Alda) is mentionned in old liturgical calendars of Meaux and Paris (as I learned by visiting Erik Drigsdahl's beautiful website).

I will be pleased to have more details about the cult of saint Aude in Meaux and Paris : in particular, I am very interested to know the reason why her feast day takes place on November the 18th and when this date is attested for the first time.

Thanks in advance to all list-members

AY BOURGES