From:   <[log in to unmask]>

Contents of German Life and Letters
Volume: 57 Issue: 2

1. Travel, Sensibility and Gender: The Rhetoric of Female Travel
Writing in Sophie Von La Roche's Tagebuch Einer Reise Durch Holland Und
England
Alison E. Martin
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/abstract.asp?ref=0016-8777&vid=57&ii
d =2&aid=274

2. Wilhelm Meisters Mignon und Die Ambivalenz der Autorschaft
Silke Horstkotte
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/abstract.asp?ref=0016-8777&vid=57&ii
d =2&aid=275

3. Schreiblegitimationen und -Strategien in Annette Von Droste-
Hulshoffs Dichtergedichten und Ihrem Versepos Des Arztes Vermachtnis
Silke Arnold-de Simine
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/abstract.asp?ref=0016-8777&vid=57&ii
d =2&aid=276

4. Schillers Trauerspiel Karl Der Erste, Konig von England : Ein Jeu
D'esprit von William Makepeace Thackeray
Karl S. Guthke
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/abstract.asp?ref=0016-
8777&vid=57&iid=2&aid=277

5. Caligari Revisited: Circles, Cycles and Counter-Revolution in Robert
Wiene's Das Cabinet Des Dr. Caligari
Ian Roberts
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/abstract.asp?ref=0016-
8777&vid=57&iid=2&aid=278

6. 'Zwittertrank': Epigonendiskurse Im 19. Jahrhundert und in Der
Postmoderne
Marcus Hahn
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/abstract.asp?ref=0016-
8777&vid=57&iid=2&aid=279

7. Virtual Memory in Gunter Grass's Im Krebsgang
Kristin Veel
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/abstract.asp?ref=0016-
8777&vid=57&iid=2&aid=280

8. The Abandoned Victim: Cosmology and History in Christoph
Ransmayr and Anselm Kiefer
Fatima Naqvi
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/abstract.asp?ref=0016-
8777&vid=57&iid=2&aid=281

9. Erratum
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/abstract.asp?ref=0016-
8777&vid=57&iid=2&aid=282

VISIT THE NEW BLACKWELL PUBLISHING WEBSITE

For further information about publications in your field, visit our new
website at: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com. The Blackwell
Publishing website provides news of all of our books and journals,
special offers, a fully searchable database, an online ordering
facility, links to textbook websites, and information about our online
journal services. You'll also be able to access subject-based pages,
containing a full online catalogue for your subject area, a reading
corner, and useful links to keep you up to date with publishing
developments in your field.