Apologies for cross-posting.

This advert will appear in the Library & Information Gazette today 23 April, it's already on lisjobnet at http://www.lisjobnet.org.uk/jobs/fulld.htm?id=A0408%2F69

Information Skills Trainer/Outreach Librarian

A&C Grade 6: £18,766 inc.  -  30 hours per week

As our Information Skills Trainer you will have the ability to develop and promote Knowledge Services throughout Bexley Care Trust and Greenwich teaching Primary Care Trust. You will provide effective training to all levels of staff in searching for information on evidence-based practice.

Educated to degree level with at least two years experience within a Health Environment, you must have excellent communication and customer service skills as well as a competent level of expertise in the use of health databases and electronic resources.

This post is initially funded as a one-year fixed term contract. Secondments from other Trusts and organizations are most welcome.

For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Imrana Ghumra, Healthcare Library Manager on 020 8836 6738.

For an application pack, please contact the Recruitment Office on 020 8836 6532 (24 hour answerphone) quoting reference number C420.

Closing date: 10th May 2004

Visit our website for more general information about the Trust:

www.qehospital.com

The Queen Elizabeth Hospital is a no smoking environment. Applications are welcome from persons wishing to job share. We are an equal opportunities employer.

Benefits include: flexible working options; access to childcare; brand new facilities; housing initiatives; career development opportunities; excellent transport services; minutes away from central London.

Please forward to anyone you think may be interested.

Ms Imrana Ghumra
Healthcare Library Manager
Knowledge Services
Queen Elizabeth Hospital NHS Trust