Dear Colleagues,

This may be of interest to you.

All good wishes,

Olive

Olive Goddard
Centre and Editorial Manager
Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine
Room 4
Oxford University Department of Psychiatry
Warneford Hospital, Headington
Oxford, OX3 7JX
Tel: +44 (0)1865 226485    email:
Fax: +44 (0)1865 793101   web:  www.cebm.net
Mobile: 0773 484 2403       web:  www.cebmh.com

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 05/04/2004 19:36:41 >>>
Dear Colleague,

The Commonwealth Fund of New York is pleased to announce the Harkness
Fellowships in Health Care Policy, and to invite applicants for the
2005-2006 fellowship cycle. The Harkness Fellowships in Health Care
Policy
provide a unique opportunity for mid-career health policy researchers
and
practitioners from the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand, to
spend up to 12 months in the United States conducting a policy-oriented

research study, working with leading U.S. health policy experts, and
gaining an in-depth knowledge of the U.S. health care system.

I am attaching an announcement about the fellowships, and am asking
that
you post it on your website or circulate it among your listservs.  We
would be greatly appreciative of any help you could give us in
advertising
this wonderful fellowship opportunity.  Also, for our records, if you
could contact me to let me know whether you were able to post the
announcement, that would be wonderful.

Thank you very much for your time.

All the Best,

Jennifer Walker
Program Assistant
International Health Policy and Practice
The Commonwealth Fund
One East 75th Street
New York, NY 10021

(212) 606-3874 (phone)