I have recently expanded to the Qualified Dublin Core, and was looking
through available refinements for "Relation."
None of the available refinements seem to fit my need to relate an
object that updates or supplements an original object.

Note, the original is not replaced, and they do much more than reference
one another. In fact the 1996 supplement I'm looking at is the old
fashioned list of changes "Pg. 2, Paragraph 3, Sentence 3 is deleted.
Pg.33, Paragraph 4, 2nd Sentence should read "hobbidy gobobidy doo."
The original document stands on it's own but was quickly out of date,
thus the need for the supplement. The supplement, of course, does not
read so well on its own.

I can use object B references object A and object A isReferencedBy
object B.
I just am not sure if that is as clear as I'd like to be.
Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Kelly Ann Green
KM Content Analyst