Hi,

I'm starting with Analysis and I have two questions about the chemcomp library.

So first :
I would like to import an amino acid sequence from Ansig where two residues
are unusual: one is an unsual cysteine and the other one is a kind of
polyethylene glycol. These residues, as far as I know, are not defined in
Analysis or in the MSD database.

So my plan was to create these xml files and then put them in my own
library. Is there a way to change the path for the library? (actually, I'm
not the root and every time I need to add or delete an xml file, I might ask
the root).

Then:
I also have a disulfide bridge between two cysteines. When I looked at the
MSD database, I found the following residue CSS (mercapto cysteine) which is
probably the one I want to use. Is this residue not defined by default in
the Analysis library or am I in the wrong directory?
(/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/data/ccp/chemComp/protein/ on my computer)

So downlaoding the CSS.xml file, where should I put it?

Regards.

Marc