The following changes in installCode.py are required to compile
ccpnmr analysis on a Sun with Sun Workshop Pro 5.0 and python 2.3
(compiled separately from sourceforge download along with tcl 8.3
and tk 8.3  (Reportedly tcl/tk 8.4 has some major changes from
8.3 that made packages such as tix 8.1 incompatible)):

1. Edit all references to 2.2 in installCode.py to read 2.3 and
   note that the reference to python2.2.3 should also read 2.3

2. Change the -shared compilation option to read -G

3. X11 is in /usr/openwin

4. I was not able to get Mesa 6.0 to compile because of
   incompatibilities with the loader, ld  (this is probably the
   -G versus -shared issue, but Sun has openGL already).  Sun's
   openGL product, a free download from Sun of shell archive
   ogl13_rt32_64.shar, must be run as root to install.  It installs
   in /usr/openwin but does not include glut.h or libglut.*
   Source for these must be downloaded from SGI, and compiled.
   This compiles a libglut.a because the author did not wish to
   get into the issues of shared object compilations on multiple
   platforms.  (Note that the author also decided not to support
   multiple platforms for the fortran glut libraries which means
   those are not available for the Sun either.)  Install the glut
   related libraries and includes as root into /usr/openwin
   This means that /usr/openwin is the location of the Mesa 6
   equivalent.

5. I have my tcl/tk and python in /usr/local

6. Environment variables should all be set before giving
      python installCode.py analysis in CCPNMR_TOP_DIR
   If all environment variables are set correctly, the
   compilation goes quite quickly with only 1 type mismatch
   warning each in the pdf handler and in the ps handler.
   Test execution of analysis brings up the main dialog
   popup and python shell.  All seems to work.