LCG-2 is a happy grid!

19 jobs in, 19 jobs out.  3-7 minutes total to get each job through the
system, all job output fetched in less than 1 minute.  Jobs spent 1-3
minutes between "Running" and "Done" states.  Total time to submit,
query, and retrieve output from all jobs: 9 minutes.

       1        c20-001-101.gridka.de
       1        c20-001-102.gridka.de
       1        c20-001-103
       1        hotdog50.fnal.gov
       1        lcg0278.gridpp.rl.ac.uk
       1        lcg0320.gridpp.rl.ac.uk
       1        lcg0333.gridpp.rl.ac.uk
       1        lxb1033
       1        lxn1185.cern.ch
       1        lxn1189.cern.ch
       1        lxn1190.cern.ch
       1        td014.ifae.es
       1        td021.ifae.es
       1        td022.ifae.es
       1        wn-04-07-16-a.cr.cnaf.infn.it
       2        hotdog49.fnal.gov
       2        node15-7.farmnet.nikhef.nl

I failed to get any LCG-1 jobs to run, but it was a pretty weak effort.
  The RAL LCG-1 UI wasn't working for me, so I moved on to LCG-2

Ian.
--
Ian Stokes-Rees                 [log in to unmask]
Particle Physics, Oxford        http://www-pnp.physics.ox.ac.uk/~stokes