On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Rankin, SE (Stephen) wrote:

> Mark, Peter,
>
> An image displayed in Treeview does not look the same when you open it with
> SoG from within Treeview, the intensity scaling must be different. I made me
> and then check with kappa display. It is just a very minor point, but could
> be confusing for a user, as it was for me.

the pixel value->pixel colour maps will indeed be different.
You can't change them in treeview, so it tries to give you something
reasonable (I don't guarantee it succeeds though).

--
Mark Taylor    Starlink Programmer     Physics,  Bristol University, UK
[log in to unmask] +44-117-928-8776 http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/