Dear Esteemed List-Members,

I haven't posted in a long time but now I am back on the list. My name is Wendy Reardon and my area of expertise is the deaths of the popes. I also want to extend my heartfelt thanks to those members on this list who helped me with my book "The Deaths of the Popes" (McFarland & co. 2004, www.mcfarlandpub.com) that should be released in the next few months. It's got a picture of every existing papal tomb, rare pictures of tombs that have been destroyed, deathbed scenes, funeral and burial details and bloopers, and every single epitaph translated into English.

Also, will there be a medieval-religion dinner Wednesday night at K'zoo this year?

Wendy Reardon
www.papal-death.com

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]