Ringrazio per il pensiero...perņ a dire il vero mi vergogno del fatto che vivo in un mondo dove esiste la festa della donna e non la festa dell'uomo.

Cordialmente,

Dr. Maria Anna Calamia

Nuovo MSN Messenger: con sfondi, foto e giochi. Provalo subito! ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html