BERLIN FLAT AVAILABLE TO RENT FROM 15 OCTOBER 2004.

If interested, please reply direct to [log in to unmask]

--------------------------------

I am looking for a responsible, trustworthy tenant to rent my flat in Berlin (description and further details below). Ideally, I would like to rent on a one- or two-year basis, but I would also consider short-term tenants if long-term candidates do not arise.

Thank you for your interest.

Isabel Iribarren
2-room apartment (ca. 47m2), 4th floor.
Solmsstr. 20
10961 Berlin

Solmsstrasse is a quiet street off Gneisenaustrasse, a main artery with excellent public transport connections. In the heart of Kreuzberg, the area combines urban tranquillity with a lively atmosphere, surrounded by shops and cafés.

The flat overlooks a green, spacious courtyard, which makes it both light and quiet. It comprises a main corridor, a bathroom (with washing machine), a living room with access to a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom, and a cellar in perfect conditions. It has central heating, recently renovated wooden floorboards, and is discreetly furnished.

Monthly rent, excluding bills: 420 Euros.
Available from 15 October 2004.

Contact Isabel Iribarren at (44) 1865-270.423 (Oxford) or email: [log in to unmask]

---
Dr Laura Bradley
Junior Research Fellow
Merton College