From: CSS [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 March 2004 09:56
To: CSS
Subject: Early Release of January 2004 Results on Edexcel Online

Dear colleague,

This email has been sent to you as a primary Edexcel Online account
holder at a centre that runs GCEs or GCSEs in vocational subjects with
Edexcel.

As part of Edexcel's commitment to improving our services to centres, we
will be releasing the results of January 2004 series GCE and GCSE in
Vocational subjects via Edexcel Online at 0800 on Thursday 4 March 2004.
You will be able to view the results and download a results broadsheet.

We are releasing these results a week earlier than scheduled to allow
you extra time to carry out analysis and make entries for summer 2004
examinations. We hope that you will find this extra time valuable.
Whilst viewing your results please bear in mind the following important
points:

*       All candidate results for this examination series will still be
available via EDI and in printed format in the normal way in line with
the original published results release dates of 10 and 11 March 2004.

*       The results displayed on Edexcel Online will have exactly the
same status as those sent via EDI and in printed format.

*       You are free to use and distribute the results in whatever way
you see fit, including informing candidates in advance of the receipt of
printed results.

*       Post results services will be available from 0800 on Thursday 4
March 2004 using Edexcel Online or by calling 0870 240 5449. Centres
taking advantage of the Edexcel Online service to submit Post Results
enquiries will receive a 15% discount on fees.

If you are not a regular Edexcel Online user and have forgotten your
password, you should go to www.edexcelonline.co.uk and click on the
"Having problems logging on? Click here for help" link. You can then
follow the instructions to have a new password emailed to you.

Remember that your Edexcel Online username is the email address to which
this mail has been sent.

To view results once logged in, select your chosen qualification area
(GCE or GCSE) and then click on the relevant results menu option on the
left hand side of the screen. You have the option of either:

*       Selecting 'search' to search for results by candidate or
specification, or
*       Selecting 'reports - bulk download' to download a reportt of all
candidates' results in the series.

You can print off any screen by clicking on the print icon on the right
hand side of the qualification tab bar.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact
us on 0870 240 9800.

Many thanks,
Edexcel Online

****

If you were not an intended recipient,

please notify the sender and delete all copies.

****