From: Paul Glasziou [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 March 2004 12:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: examples of good guidelines?

Dear Folks,
I am looking for an example of a good guideline, ie something that is:
1. Well presented and easy to use clinically
2. Short (<20 pages - most seem to be 100+)
3. Clearly evidence-based
4. Gives brief information necessary for its appraisal, eg, by the AGREE
tool
(ie briefly describes it committee, methods, etc)
Many thanks

Paul Glasziou
Department of Primary Health Care &
Director, Centre for Evidence-Based Practice, Oxford
ph: 44-1865-227055  www.cebm.net