Hello,

I wonder if you may be able to help me?

I am trying to find out how it will be possible to keep up-to-date with the
various decisions by the national competition authorities (both past,
present and future...) as a result of  the European Commission's powers to
enforce EC competition law now being transferred to the national competition
authorities of the individual EU Member States.

There was a rumour that the Commission were going to create a database for
this purpose, however it seems that this has not progressed.  The Commission
suggested that i check the National Competition Authority websites and
Commission's Competition policy annual report.  Does anyone know whether
there is additional up to date source which will monitor these decisions?

I would be really grateful for any assistance? I'd also be interested to
know how others will be monitoring for these decisions once things change?

many thanks
Catherine Jackson
Senior Information Officer
Library & Information Services
Norton Rose
Tel 0207 444 3607

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of
the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any
form whatsoever.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
e-mail the sender by replying to this message.

A list of the partners of Norton Rose, Solicitors, can be inspected at
www.nortonrose.com

Please refer to www.nortonrose.com/regulation for the firm's regulatory position.

Regulated by the Law Society.