Hi

Thanks for the observations. I have to confess to not reading the text
before I forwarded it to the list (busy day!). I've amended the online
order form accordingly at:

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies/books/book5.htm

As soon as I get a chapter listing on disk I'll add that for information
(I'm afraid I haven't time to type it all out manually today).

We can but try... and I do look forward to the day when we can purchase
everyone else's books in electronic format too  :o)

Best wishes

Mark

are now located at: