> > Does anybody know more about this?
>
> OpenGL/Mesa strikes again.  What machines (Graphics cards/drivers) were
> you getting the blank windows on Tran?  I have the same problem on my
> machine when I try to use NVidia's own drivers for my graphics card, but
> it's OK when I use the Mesa libraries (v4 or 6) (though my X server is
> still using the NVidia driver).  It's at least nice to know that it's not
> just me who has that problem!

Hi Brian,

We tried it on two computers, Phil's and mine, with the same result.
All LINUX machines here have Matrox graphics card, G450.

I am not sure which drivers are being used; I never have to install any
extra driver to the system (not even from the Matrox CD), so, they are
OpenGL driver, I guess.

The software was compiled with Mesa6.

Cheers,

Tran