The latest issue of Surveillance & Society is (finally) out now!

A special on 'Surveillance and Mobilties', edited by Colin Bennett and
Pris Regan, it features many excellent new pieces and artwork too.

It's all at the usual place:
http://www.surveillance-and-society/

And that's it for Volume 1... the first issue of Volume 2 will be out in
April, the 2nd, a special issue from our CCTV Conference in June (this
may turn into a double issue depending on how many pieces we get) and
the third (or fourth) will be on 'People Watching People' (personal
surveillance etc.) in September... more news very soon.

Dr David Wood

Managing Editor
Surveillance & Society
http://www.surveillance-and-society.org/