X-posted to medieval-religion, medtext-l, and mediev-l; apologies for
untoward consequences of this duplication.

The Programme and registration form for the 2004 International Medieval
Congress at Leeds have been up since at least 9 February.  For those who
haven't seen the announcement, here it it is:

>Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:55:19 +0000
>From: IMCONG <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IMC2004 Programme
>To: "Progcomm" < ([log in to unmask])>
>
>Dear all,
>
>The IMC2004 Programme and registration form is now available on line
>at <http://www.leeds.ac.uk/imi/imc/imc2004/imc2004.htm>. Once again,
>the IMC presents a fascinating mix of papers and sessions on many
>areas of medieval. In total, the IMC will feature some 330 sessions
>with almost 1100 actively involved in the programme.
>
>A hard copy of the programme and registration forms should be ready
>to be posted in the week starting February, 16th.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Axel
>Axel E. W. Müller
>Director