August (sorry: February) Readers!

This 'promotion' for 'Mapping Augustan Rome' has just been posted on
'Maps-L' (which, therefore, does not imply that the "special discount price"
applies to British Isles would-be customers).

Francis Herbert

http://www.rgs.org <http://www.rgs.org/>  [see 'Collections'/'Unlocking the
Archives']

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring to your members' attention the newly published
(December 2002) JRA Supplement #50 (Mapping Augustan Rome), directed by
Lothar Haselberger in collaboration with D. G. Romano. This hardcover book
contains 277 pages including figs. and two large colour maps in the end
pockets.The main map is 44 x 35 inches, scale 1 : 6000, and the central area
map is 36 x 26 inches, scale 1 : 3000. The list price is $109.50, but we
would be pleased to offer members of your organization the special
discounted price of $79.50 plus postage. Please contact us by e-mail
([log in to unmask]) or fax 401-683-1975 and we will be pleased to
provide more information about this title or ordering and shipping options.
Thank you very much. Sincerely, Laura Humphrey

--

Journal of Roman Archaeology

e-mail address:[log in to unmask]

95 Peleg Road, Portsmouth, Rhode Island 02871 USA

Telephone: 401-683-1955

Fax: 401-683-1975

Web: http://www.JournalofRomanArch.com <http://www.journalofromanarch.com/>