Salve tutti
Perhaps this would be a good time for a new subject.  I am looking for any
work which puts some flesh on the bones of the
time in 1302 when Dante was in Siena on his return from his failed embassy
to Boniface and learned of his condemnation.
Scholarly work, of course, would be best but, I would also be interested in
any well done speculation or historical fiction.
Grazie
Charles Adler