Dear List Members

I'm not sure you can help me with this, but here goes.

I am trying to locate information about the levels of government funding available for trade unions within other European countries.

I have searched a number of sources (ILO, OECD, ETUI, IBSS etc) and nothing has come to light.

Ideally, I am looking for a comparative report, but any pointers to relevant information would be gratefully received.

Regards

Justine Kitchen
Information Manager  - TUC Information Service

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +44 (0)20 7467 1207
Fax:+ 44 (0)20 7467 1273
Enquiries: [log in to unmask]

> TUC, Congress House, Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3LS
> Website: www.tuc.org.uk

Friday 27th February is Work Your Proper Hours Day
Take a proper lunchbreak and leave work on time. This is one day for your boss to appreciate your efforts and for your to appreciate yourself!
Find out more at:
http://www.workSMART.org.uk/WorkYourProperHoursDay

        UNIONREPS - networking and resources for reps
        http://www.UNIONREPS.org.uk

        workSMART - help and advice for everyone at work
        http://www.workSMART.org.uk

        Learning Services site for Union Learning Reps
        http://www.learningservices.org.uk