I think a close English equivalent is the idea of "agency". Agency
expresses the active or action principle. There's an excellent
articleabout disability by Lawrence Becker called "The Good of Agency". I
think I have a draft in a file somewhere and could send it to you.
Since "sovreignty" means to be able to self-determine, toujisya syuta
might be understood as "agency over one's self" or "agency over ourselves"

Just a suggestion.
anita silvers

are now located at: