Thank you Patsy for suggesting me a term "stakeholder".

But I think "stakeholder" includes all interest parties. I.e.,
in the field of disability, disabled people, medical
professionals, family members of disabled people, etc., and
may not particularly refer disabled people.
(For instance, "stakeholder analysis" means to analyze ALL the
party involved in a project/programme.)

In fact, perhaps a right translation of "toujisya" in general
usage may be a "stakeholder", as Patsy suggested. And
linguistically, "toujisya" means party involved or
stakeholder. But in Japanese disability studies, it is usually
used to refer disabled people only, and not include other
stakeholders (interest parties/party involved). I.e., when you
use "toujisya", it automatically means disabled people without
explanation, and do not include other stakeholders.

So that I wanted to find the term which may fit well to this
particular usage.

Or, it may be easier to think a few-words explanation on the
philosophy of "nothing about us without us (prioritize being
disabled people as prerequisite/primal factor to be an
agency/main actor on disability)", rather than think about
translation of the word "toujisya".

Thank you for your help.

Kenji