Dear Lawrence,

I absolutely agree.  It doesn't take much thought (especially from an
organisation who are supposedly involved with the digital arts) to realise
that most home users don't have broadband and therefore it costs a small
fortune to download this stuff.  Broadway are particularly guilty of this
and I curse every time I see that one is coming through from them.  It
doesn't make me particularly predisposed to go and support them either.
this has been annoying me for ages so thanks for galvanising me into
complaining.

jessica

It's very selfish and elitist of you to send such large and therefore
expensive to receive messages when the same data could have been sent at a
fraction of the size