On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Ian Stokes-Rees wrote:
> I'm trying to do some tests and development on any EDG or LCG node.  I
> can't seem to get anything to work, either on EDG or LCG, and I've tried
> a few different UIs.  Have EDG and LCG been revived after Christmas?  If
> not, when should we expect them to be running?

The EDG application testbed is running, although the broker at Imperial
may now be unavailable because their machines are being moved. Most sites
seem to be OK, apart from an SE problem at UCL.

edg-job-submit files.jdl

Selected Virtual Organisation name (from JDL): atlas
Connecting to host boszwijn.nikhef.nl, port 7772
Logging to host boszwijn.nikhef.nl, port 9002

                               JOB SUBMIT OUTCOME
 The job has been successfully submitted to the Network Server.
 Use edg-job-status command to check job current status. Your job
identifier (ed
g_jobId) is:

 - https://gm03.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:9000/UXHwCCHuMSFLa3RMN-xZ4g

Stephen