It may be a good idea to put some more info in the package overview in the
javadocs - maybe from the "What is STIL" paragraph. It may be a good idea to
emphasise in that para the fact that you can (albeit to be improved in
future) join tables.

By the way there is no mention of search/sort - shouldn't that be part of
STIL?

Cheers

...David