There are 3 sources to look for lists of sonnets:  Michael Spiller's *The
Development of the Sonnet*--a great, clear book; Tom Roche's Petrarch
and the English Sonnet Sequences, which has a list (and is one of the first
books to mention the existence of Anne Lok); and Steven May, *The
Elizabethan Courtier Poets*, which dismantles the (still prevalent) notion
that sonnets should be associated exclusively with court.  There are lots
and lots of sonnets in the period; there are, depending on how one counts,
about 20 ish sonnet sequences.  Sidney Lee is very useful, and his
introduction is fascinating since it codifies the thinking of the 19th century
about sequences; this is a way of saying that Lee's anthology probably says
more about the Victorians than it does about the Renaissance.   Also see
Holger Klein's "extension" of Lee's anthology, which adds more poets.

Best,
Chris Warley