A quick note to warn everyone that there are suddenly a lot of computer viruses about. I had six this morning, but they were all intercepted by my Norton anti-virus software.

They come as attachments to emails, and if you open the attachments they are likely to damage your system. It is therefore very important not to open any attachments which come from an unknown source, no matter how interesting they sound. Often they refer to 'server' or 'test' and therefore wseem to be important. The thing to do is to delete the messages without opening them, and then empty your 'deleted items' folder. And you also need to make sure that your anti-virus software is up to date !

Good wishes to all

John R