Dear List Members,

We are considering running a Decision Explorer/ cognitive mapping
workshop in Canada, in May this year. This workshop would be held in
Calgary and tutored by Prof Fran Ackermann (University of Strathclyde)
and myself.

The workshop would be a 1-day, hands-on event, held on Thursday 20th
May, the day after the end of the INFORMS/ CORS conference (which is
being held in Banff.)

If you are interested in attending this workshop then please let me
know. We are currently looking at venues and will firm up plans when we
get feedback as to the level of interest in this event. Fees are likely
to be of the order of $485 per academic delegate and $615 per
non-academic delegate for the day and will include a 3-month drop-dead
license for Decision Explorer. If you are interested in attending or
know for sure that you would like to attend, then please let me know.
Thank you.

Regards

Jenny Brightman

Banxia Software Ltd
27-29 The Market Place, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4TP, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 870 787 2994  Fax: +44 (0) 870 787 2995
Web: http://www.banxia.com
Secure ordering available online.
All email scanned by Sophos Anti-Virus
Spam filter by www.epanoopy.com