Thanks Gonzalo. I did search the archives of EVAL TALK before, and found some
useful information.

I sent a message (thanking those who answered my query) to the list some time
back, but it bounced back and it seems it did not appear on the list. I have
copied it below and I am trying to send it again.

Dear Elliot, Sarah,  Luca,

I checked the jiscmail and the Net for resources. I tried keywords like
'survey method', 'social survey', 'survey listserve' etc. And yes, it is
odd, but I could not find any list on survey method.

However, I have subscribed to addresses provided by Luca.  I am facing
difficulties searching archives of those lists. I hope I will succeed after
some more effort.

Thanks to all for taking the trouble.

Rohini Lele