From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">stekhoven
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 12:59 PM
Subject: AW: kinesiotaping

Hi Anna,

The seminar you mean can be found under the following link:

http://www.sportstek.net/Kinesio_taping_seminar.doc

It’s a wonderfull method that can very well be integrated within daily physiotherapie treatment. I work with it on a daily basis in my klinik since four years.

Best wishes & God Bless,

Marco

Praxis für Physiotherapie & Osteopathie

Marco & Petra Schuurmans Stekhoven