Why oh why did I ever agree to do this qualification. To date I have done nothing other than gathering some evidence and shoved it in a drawer
I have received details of "kick start workshops" today, there would be absolutely no chance of the college paying £150 for me to go on this workshop.
 If I had some free time at work even just a couple of hours a week I would be able to get going.
I have been told that I have to do it all in my own time and as my computer at home is in constant use in the evenings by my children then I am stuck.
Am I the only person who is struggling to get on with this qualification!