Dear Members List:
I need to give a class about :the "Uses of Epidemiology in Public Health".
I was reading about it and it is a lot of topics; could you help me and advise me what is the most important, or may be which will be the steps o tips in this conference?,.
I think the meaning is only one in the world, but in different countries, perhaps some topics of this big
theme have more relevance. Don't you think so?  .
I will be waiting with much expectancy your answer.
Thanks, Sincerely.
Dr. Diana Rodriguez.
Faculty of Medicine "Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia"
Lima,  Peru.