No, Tim, that was interesting.

Not wanting to sound hurt or to be seen to be playing one upmanship but here's
the link to the RPI index numbers goiing back to 1947:

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/downloads/theme_economy/RP02.pdf

£15 for a paper round, eh? So that's what next door's Sunday Times deliverer
gets paid for spitting on my lawn!!

Duncan Williamson