So 9 out of 10 disability rights stories in the world were born in the USA?

I think this has more to do with US Imperialism than disability rights in the world.  Please note that the vast majority of the world lives outside of the USA.

The true stories of disabled Iraqis who have suffered under the US and UK invasion have yet to be told.

Keith

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:24:48  1
0 , Frank Hall-Bentick <[log in to unmask]>  wrote:
>fyi.

:
:27 -0<0

%
--
War makes people ill.

Reduce your company's IT costs today with Officemaster. Sign up for a free trial!

http://www.officemaster.net

are now located at: