It is sad and has nothing to do with equality when people slag other users off for their ethnicity, impairment or sex/gender etc.  Things that people can't change.  All men are the sons of women.

An argument is strong, because it is right, nothing else matters.

I have never been a member of the UIPS, however, I was around when the long discussions took place and many women took part in the discussions, including current female leaders of the disabled peoples community.  The discussion was supported by historical evidence.

Ms Tremain arguments are not.

This newsgroup is called 'Disability Research', I suggest that Ms Tremain does some, before she shares any more uninformed arguments and takes up yet more bandwidth.

Keith

--
War makes people ill.

Build strong relationships with your customers on Officemaster. Free trial!

http://www.officemaster.net

are now located at: