From: Alistair Billington [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 January 2004 15:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Academic Suggestions to HTA

Tim,

I did mean to fill in the pro forma you originally sent, but sadly I mislaid it - could you send me another copy.

I've recently returned from 2 years in Sydney where induced hypothermia post ROSC following arrest has become standard treatment based on the Melbourne groups papers, however, there hasn't been a RCT. Would this be a suitable project, obviously it would have to be very multi-centred to get the numbers.

Thanks,

Alistair

Mr Alistair Billington MB ChB, MRCS, MFAEM

SpR A&E, Royal London Hospital

( 07976 267186