From: Phil Bradshaw [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 January 2004 11:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Local Government and LAWS categorisation

Tony is of course correct when he says that the GCL schema is the only
compulsory one. In my earlier reply I referred to the separate LGCL which
is closely linked to the LAWS program. I am happy to prefer LGCL which is
of more practical benefit and 'ignore' the compulsory schema because there
is alraedy developed a clear 1 to 1 mapping between the two at
http://www.esd.org.uk/standards/lgcl/1.02/lgclgclmapping.xml

Anyone wishing to find out what is happening in this area would benefit
from looking at the FAQ section of the ESD Toolkit site
http://www.esd.org.uk.

Access to this site requires registration but is free.