Hi All,
Feel like I am on a vendetta now but here goes anyway.
One of our ICT tutors advised me yesterday that one of her students who took
the Y201T paper on Tuesday ''had an insert missing''. Nobody complained
during the exam so I said that I would check the spare papers and those held
for withdrawn entries.
The question paper/answer booklet is a 24 page book held by staples.
The first two I checked were o.k., but the third booklet started at page 5
through to 8, then re-started page 5 through to 20, then re-started at 17
through to page 20 again.
I have contacted Edexcel who appeared to be not greatly concerned! ''We have
had loads of complaints about Y201T but you are the first to complain about
the paper'', they said!
I am writing to demand they tell the marker to check all of the entries sent
have the full 24 pages. Suggest it may be worth checking if you had entries
for this exam.  I would welcome feedback please.

Regards,
Ken

Ken.

Ken Southward
Exams Officer
Priestley College
Warrington
WA4 6RD
01925.633591 x207

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.
sender except where the sender specifies and with authority,
states them to be the views of Priestley College.