Dear colleagues

I have been determing animal bones and bone tools from
Telish a late copperage site i northern Bulgaria. I
have suspicion that there also are remains of aurochs,
bos primigenius. I have measured the breadth, width
and length of proximal and distal limb bones and also
tarsals/carpals. I looked thru tabellas in literature
(Boesneck, Becker, Bökönyi) to find a exact comparable
measurement to say that this is bos primigenius
(because its size  is larger than domesticated bos at
the time) but still it is elusive. Could anyone help
me out in this wild hunt on the aurochs please.
regards from Jesper Ostergaard

=====
Jesper S. Ĝstergaard
Hessensgade 22, 2tv