The third book in the list might be of interest to some...

Best Wishes

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: John and Laura Humphrey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 May 2004 16:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JRA news

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the publication of
some new supplements with special offers for
individuals. Please visit us on the Web at
http://www.JournalofRomanArch.com to see the full
tables of contents of each.

S56. Roman Dacia: the making of a provincial
society, edited by W. S. Hanson and I. Haynes.
Cloth, 190 pages, 82 plates and figs. [also part
of the Roman Archaeology Conference series]
Published May 2004. List price $79.50.
Special offer to individual subscribers $59.50 or about
£33.50, plus postage.

S55. Ancient Baths and Bathing: a bibliography
for the years 1988-2001, by Hubertus
Manderscheid. Cloth, 140 pages. Contains 2611
bibliographic entries. Published April 2004. List
price $47.50.
Special offer to individual subscribers $37.50 or about
£21, plus postage.

S54. Production and consumption of animals in
Roman Italy: integrating the zooarchaeological
and textual evidence, by Michael MacKinnon.
Cloth, 264 pages, 61 Tables, 23 figs. [Recipient
of the prize of the Associazione Int. di
Archeologia Classica] Published April 2004. List
price $79.50.
Special offer to individual subscribers $59.50 or about
£33.50, plus postage.

Please let us know if you would like any of these.

With best wishes,
John and Laura Humphrey

--
Journal of Roman Archaeology