-----Original Message-----
From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:
[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jenny Bredenberg
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 7:43 AM
To:
Subject: [ZOOARCH] reference material

Dear All,

I'm planning to prepare a small-ish reference collection to use on field work in Morocco, a couple of sheep and goat skulls and some limb bones. A while ago Haskel G posted an excellent instruction on how to prepare bones from scratch, unfortunately I accidentally deleted it from my folders, so if he or anyone who saved it could re-post it or mail it to me directly I'd be very grateful. Any other ideas or references also welcome, I am doing a PhD on animals in Islamic Morocco so feel free to mail me if you have an interest in this topic or anything else that might be related to it. I'm always keen on feed back.

Thanks for your time and all the best

Jenny Bredenberg

PhD-student

Institute of Archaology