Hello Ana, some 30 years ago we also got interested in coprolites. Norbert Paap did some research and concluded that pollen anlysis yielded interesting results.
His findings can be found in:

Paap, N.A. Coprolites: preliminary results of the investigation of prehistoric faeces from Westfriesland (province of North Holland, the Netherlands).Berichten van de Rijksdienst voor het oudheidkundig Bodemonderzoek 26, 1976, pp 127-132.

If you have a problem in getting this information, I could send you a copy of the article.Some other titles are:

Calder, A.M. Survival properties of organic residues through the human digestive tract. Journal of Archeological Science 4, 1977, pp 141-151.

Fry, G.F. Analysis of fecal material. In: R.I. Gilbert and J.H.Mielke (eds) The analysis of prehistoric diets. Academic press 1985, pp 127-154

Bryant, V.M. Prehistoric diet in Southwest Texas: the coprolite evidence. American Antiquity 39, 1974, pp 407-420.

Best wishes, Louise

Dr Louise H.van Wijngaarden-Bakker
Amsterdam Archaeological Center
University of Amsterdam