-----Original Message-----
From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of emma evans
Sent: 02 July 2004 11:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH]

Hi, I am hoping someone can give me information on determining size, and
possibly species of carnivore using puncture wounds on a human vertebra
from a Saxon site currently being assessed. The upper measurement
between the two puncture wounds (measured from the middle of the marks)
was 15.1mm, and the lower puncture marks (again from the middle) measure
11.6mm.
Thanks in advance,
Emma-Jayne

--------