-----Original Message-----
From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ruby Ceron-Carrasco
Sent: 01 September 2004 14:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] looking for otolith measurements

Dear All at Zooarch,

This is a FISH plead!. I require the OL & OW measurements plus the TL of
the fish for:

Pagellus bogaraveo,
Pollachius virens and
Gadus morhua.

I will be most most grateful for any help from my FRWG colleagues. I
have tried contacting, unsuccessfully, the e-mail list for the group but
have lost most contacts since my e-mail changed at the university &
address books lost!.

My very best wishes to All and thanks for any help that may be provided.
Ruby

--
Dr Ruby Ceron-Carrasco
Archaeology